Now booking the Studio Senior Sessions
Studio Senior Sessions are booking for February. Click here to read more about these unique senior photoshoots. Did you miss out on an outdoor senior session and really want one? I’ll have a few dates for Spring Senior Sessions in April and of course Cap and Gown Minis in May! More info to come in the new year.
Class of 2024! Have q’s about senior pictures? Not sure when to book? How much it could cost? How to submit your yearbook image?
Class of 2024
Calendar opens March 1st, 2023
July-early October, there are only 15 spots. Book early to ensure you get the date you want.
Senior portraits with Anna Graf Photography are more than a snapshot. These are portraits that you will love showing friends and family. And cherish for years to come.
We take so many pictures these days. We’re all walking around with a camera in our pocket, we snap selfies, post silly filters on social media and capture our lives more than any other generation. And even with all these images, your senior pictures are a special time to celebrate and capture you.
All sessions start in my studio located in NW Portland, about 20mins from Beaverton with easy parking. This is where we’ll get your professional hair and makeup done, take a few studio shots, and then head off to your location!
Before your shoot we’ll meet over coffee or zoom to get to know each other and for me to learn what is important to you. How do you want your images to feel? Do you want friends, family or even a pet to be part of your special day?
Each senior will have a custom-designed photoshoot that will reflect who they have been as a teen and a bit about who they are becoming. If you are into theater, we can go downtown, if you have your own edgy style, let’s head to a super cool graffiti wall in Portland. Or maybe you imagine your images of just you in a field of flowers? We can head to the Rose Garden, a lavender field or even the dahlia farm. Do you have private property or a private stable that you really want to have images taken there? I’m so game!
To capture this time, you need an experienced photographer. One that will help prepare you for what to expect, what to bring for your photoshoot, to help you to feel comfortable in front of the camera, how to pose, and to select timeless pieces of wall art or albums with your gorgeous images. Photoshoots with Anna Graf Photography are completely custom. We’ll work together to design your DREAM photoshoot and have a fabulous day together!
- Pre-shoot meetup or zoom to plan your dream shoot
- What to Wear Guide with tips for everything from outfits, accessories and props
- Location Guide to plan your dream photoshoot
- Style zoom a week before your shoot to go over outfit choices
- Professional hair and makeup in the studio
- 30 minute studio shoot before we head to your first location
- 1-2 locations around Portland
- Unlimited outfits (typically 4-6 outfits with props and accessories)
- Posing guidance through the whole shoot
- From hair and makeup through locations, avg time is 4+ hours
- After your shoot, we’ll zoom to see all your gorgeous images!
- 2-3 weeks later I deliver your collection to your home
- Fall of your senior year I’ll connect with you to get info to send in your yearbook image
Have questions for Anna?
Book your senior pictures in the Spring of your Junior year. Senior pictures in Portland, Oregon are booked for June-early October. Popular dates are in August the year before you graduate.