Hey there, I’m Anna!
Most days you can find me chasing my little one around the house because he loooves to run or sitting on the couch scrolling through pinterest for inspiration for my next styled photoshoot.
I am a portrait photographer. This means I don’t photograph weddings or events. I photograph every age from preschoolers to high school seniors, families of all sizes and business professionals for headshots.
I love posing people but the best is when they make it their own. Especially with kids, I like to let their personality come out and they can’t do that if they are stuck in a pose. I’ve seen the power of what a truly great photograph can do for self-esteem and I believe everyone has their own beauty.
Other randomness about me…I just started running again after taking over a decade break. (Thank you quarantine) I’m also loving working on our yard, fighting the weeds and trying to get some new plants in before the weeds take it over again. With a third of an acre, the weeds are definitely winning.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- My husband and I have been going to Timbers games since USL days. Huge soccer fans and hoping we’ll get a real season next year.
- I love the granita at Human Bean. I usually treat myself to one before every shoot.
- I’m crazy afraid of snakes. If we do a shoot in tall grass you’ll see the crazy.
- I’m obsessed with eyeshadow. You won’t see it at your photoshoot cause if I wear eye makeup it ends up all over my face, but for sure come follow my personal instagram where I share all my latest eyeshadow palette splurges and my makeup of the day.
- If I could do anything for a living it would be to travel the world and take portraits of people. At least I get one of those for now!
Still here? Let’s connect! Hit the button below to send me an email…even if it’s just “hey you sound cool but I’m way more into Dutch than HB.” lol