Hey there, I’m Anna!
Most days you can find me chasing my toddler around the house because he loooves to run or sitting on the couch scrolling through pinterest for inspiration for my next styled photoshoot. I’m an introvert in an extroverted job so I’m looking for that one on one connection to really capture a person’s personality.
I am a portrait photographer. This means I don’t photograph weddings or events. I photograph every age from preschoolers to high school seniors, families of all sizes and business professionals for headshots.
I love posing people but the best is when they make it their own. Especialy with kids, I like to let their personality come out and they can’t do that if they are stuck in a pose. I’ve seen the power of what a truly great photograph can do for self-esteem and I believe everyone has their own beauty.
Other randomness about me…I love working on our house, in the yard and planning future projects. My husband and I bought an older home in 2013 on a third of an acre and it needs some work. My dream is to landscape the yard with seasonal plants and blooms so that I can do portraits in our backyard from Spring to Fall. But we’re a few years away from that reality. Someday tho!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- My husband and I have been going to Timbers games since USL days. Huge soccer fans!
- I love the granita at Human Bean. I usually treat myself to one before every shoot.
- I’m crazy afraid of snakes. If we do a shoot in tall grass you’ll see the crazy.
- I’m a huge comedy nerd and have a bucket list of comedians I must see live.
- If I could do anything for a living it would be to travel the world and take portraits of people. At least I get one of those for now!
Still here? Let’s connect! Hit the button below to send me an email…even if it’s just “hey you sound cool but I’m way more into Dutch than HB.” lol
email: firstname.lastname@example.org // ph# 503-720-1030 // message me on facebook or instagram