It’s Prom Season! Are you ready?
Date…check, dress…check, shoes…check….makeup….um….
A few weeks ago I introduced you to my MUA Haley! I asked her to put together her Top 5 Tips for DIY-ing your prom makeup. Since its Prom season I hope this helps you look fab, gorgeous and confident for Prom!
Top 5 tips doing your own prom makeup
- Decide what look you want to do, go on Pinterest or look at your favorite celebrities for inspiration.
- Make sure you have proper products for you desired look, tons of YouTube videos show which low priced makeup brands are the best if money is an issue.
- Practice your look a few weeks in advance multiple times, most likely the first time it won’t look like the picture, so get comfortable with the look so on prom night it’ll look fabulous.
- The night before prom set all your makeup up, all organized so you’ll have enough time and make sure the final look will be perfect.
- Lastly, give yourself at least an hour on prom day to do your makeup, take your time and don’t stress out if you make mistakes because there will be time to fix it.