Can you believe how fast March went? In a few weeks you’ll start searching for the perfect prom dress, if you haven’t started looking already, and then graduation will be in sight. A year ago you thought it would be forever until high school ended and now its on the horizon. Are you ready for all this? One of the key things is to let everyone know about your accomplishment. Graduating from high school is a big deal! I know it seems like everyone does it but you deserve to celebrate.
Grad announcements let your family and friends know just how awesome you are. They can be invites to the grad ceremony, to a grad party or just an announcement to let people know. The designs can range from basic to fully customized. Of course Jostens sells basic grad announcements but you aren’t basic are you? Nope. You should have grad announcements that showcase you!
Top Ten Tips for Picture Perfect Grad Announcements
- decide if you want invites for the grad ceremony, to a grad party, or just an announcement – or a combo
- double check the address of the ceremony or grad party – nothing worse that sending people to the wrong location
- double check spelling – typos happen people
- customize colors and fonts if possible – this makes them unique to you
- use the colors of your high school or future college
- include your senior pictures – you gotta show your gorg face!
- order early – customization can take extra time at the printer
- plan time to stuff envelopes – you might wanna plan a friday night in with a movie to stuff and seal
- postage matters – depending on your envelope size and weight it might be more than 1 stamp
- get some stickers – print address labels and return address labels to address envelopes without the dreaded hand cramp
I hope my tips help you with your Grad Announcements! I’ve got a magazine with super cool templates for grad cards. Email me at email@example.com and I’ll send you the link!