So maybe you tried doing your own makeup but….it just isn’t coming out right?
We’ve all been there…you found a makeup tutorial and it looks super easy and then an hour later you end up with a total mess! Even with Haley’s awesome Top 5 Tips to DIY Your Prom Makeup, you might need a professional to do your makeup for a big event.
So you’ve decided you need some professional help but how do you know how to get what you want from a professional? Haley gave us her top tips for getting your makeup professionally done for prom!
1. Decide where or who you would like to get your makeup done by.
2. Make sure you do research on the artist, look through their social media or portfolio.
3. Have your desired look in mind, if not have a consultation with your artist showing what your wearing and deciding what look you would prefer. Most likely they will guide you to your perfect look.
4. Discuss price points and schedule a time; making sure you have enough time later for hair, dinner, and picture time.
5. Lastly, relax and trust the artist, it makes their job a lot easier, and your makeup will come out beautifully by the end of the session.