Did you miss out on the super awesome deal of Senior Mini Sessions last Sunday? Well that sucks cause we had gorgeous weather and a great time! But no worries, you can still snag a Mini Session at a super deal by organizing your own!
Yup! Grab 3 friends and get a totally amazing experience by getting your senior pictures taken with your bffs cheering you on! You’ll each get a 20-30 minute photoshoot! Plus we’ll try to squeeze in a few bff pics too!
How fun would it be to have your whole squad there ooh-ing and awe-ing as you have your portrait taken and building up your confidence as we all swoon looking at the shots on the back of my camera! Such a fun experience to get a great portrait of yourself AND have fun with your friends!
This is a new offer for 2017 so the first group to book my Group Mini Session will get an extra special something from me.
- -20-30min photoshoot per person
- -Gallery of 8-15 fully edited images per person to choose from
- -Gallery Reveal and Ordering appointment
- -3 image downloads with print release
- -No minimum purchase, you buy what you want
- -Yearbook image sent to your school (if applicable)
- -Must be at least 4 people to be considered a “Group”
- -2 hours total allotted for 4 people, an extra 30 minutes added per person over 4
- -Want to add professional makeup? Add $50 per person – paid to the MUA (she’s awesome and works at MAC!)
- -Each person will sign a contract and pay the $125 session fee
- -1-2 week turnaround for Gallery Reveal & Ordering Session depending on your availability
This isn’t just for senior pictures!
You could do this for a special birthday party, pictures of you in your dresses for a special dance like Homecoming, Winter Formal or even Prom! This is a fun way to get professional photos at an affordable rate!