Hey there, I’m Anna!
Most days you can find me at one of the following places….at my office job M-F, chasing my toddler around the house because he loooves to run or sitting on the couch scrolling through pinterest for inspiration for my next styled photoshoot!
I photograph high school seniors with the odd *ha* family thrown in there. I shoot mainly women because I’ve seen the power of what a truly great photograph can do for self esteem. I believe all women have their own beauty and I’m so happy I’ve found a way to capture that and show them just how beautiful they are. I’m an introvert in an extroverted job so I’m looking for that one on one connection to really capture a person’s personality.
When I’m not busy working my day job or being a mom you can catch me making lists. I’m an insane list maker! I even made a list below. Have you tried the google keep app? My entire brain is in google keep! Love it so much and you can color code it. Yay for pretty lists!
I also love working on our house, in the yard and planning future projects. My husband and I bought an older home in 2013 on a third of an acre and it needs some work. My dream is to landscape the yard with seasonal plants and blooms so that I can do portraits in our backyard from Spring to Fall. But we’re a few years away from that reality. Someday tho!
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- My husband and I have been going to Timbers games since USL days. Huge soccer fans!
- I love the granita at Human Bean. I usually treat myself to one before every shoot.
- I’m crazy afraid of snakes. If we do a shoot in tall grass you’ll see the crazy.
- I’m a huge comedy nerd and have a bucket list of comics I must see live.
- If I could do anything for a living it would be to travel the world and take portraits of people. At least I get one of those for now!
Still here? Let’s connect! I’m looking for some fab seniors to photograph and I’m guessing you’re looking for a fab photographer? Hit the button below to send me an email…even if it’s just “hey you sound cool but I’m way more into Dutch than HB.” lol
email: email@example.com // ph# 503-720-1030 // message me on facebook or instagram